Briggs and Riley Baseline Large 28" Expandable Spinner
Pack absolutely everything you need or desire for your travels in the Briggs and Riley Baseline Large Expandable Spinner. Heavy cargo is no match for the 4 re-engineered double swivel wheels providing effortless 360° navigation. A spacious main compartment means 5-9 days worth of clothing and essentials, and can even increase up to 26% more space with CX technology. One simple pull will expand the bag, and one simple push will compress it back down to original size for flat, secure contents. Find out why the Briggs and Riley Baseline collection is so highly sought after.
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling
- Spacious main compartment for easy packing
- Built-in tri-fold garment folder with foam roll bar neatly holds 2-3 suits and prevents wrinkling
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories like socks or ties
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- Four double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Retractable low profile side carry handle
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
- Size: 28"x20"x11"
- Weight: 11.9lbs
- Volume: 103.1L (expands to 121.8L)
- Warranty: Briggs and Riley's warranty covers defects in workmanship and material as well as damage caused accidentally or by an airline. The best warranty in the luggage industry, simple as that