Burton Annex Pack
Even a mountain man needs to phone home. Heritage rucksack design with secure laptop and electronics compartments plus external webbing to stash a jacket.
Sure you could spend months weaving that homegrown cotton into a funky sack, but why not just throw your laptop, yoga mat, and more into the Burton Annex Pack and get that rustic look right away? Securely stash your valuables by flipping up the expedition-inspired rucksack hood, while tools and electronics all find a home in the multiple pockets. The exterior features adjustable webbing straps that are perfect for last minute additions like spare layers or your ukulele. Life’s one big hike, so get cracking!
Adjustable Webbing for Attaching a Jacket, Yoga Mat, Etc.
External Fleece-Lined Accessory Pocket on Bucket Top
Secure External Accessory Pockets
Shoulder Strap Load Lifters
Internal Zippered Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
- External Access Laptop Compartment (18 x 10 x 2")
- Tablet Sleeve (11.5 x 7.5")
- Ergonomic Shoulder Straps, Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Size: 20in x 10.5in x 7in
- Weight: 2lbs
- Volume: 28L
- Material: Bluesign® Approved 300D Polyester with PU Backing/bluesign® Approved 600D Polyester with PU Backing