Organic and Fairtrade Cotton Washcloth (Pair) in Alps
Wrap yourself in the luxurious feel of Takasa’s premium heavyweight, absorbent organic towels. Soft and plush 700 GSM towels are made with ultra-low twist for added absorbency and gentle comfort while drying. Design is finished with a simple, clean hem for a natural look and feel.
- 700 GSM (grams per square meter) towels are denser, heavier and more absorbent
- Made of 100% organic cotton - free of harmful dyes and chemicals and safer for your home and the environment
- Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres
- Fairtrade certified cotton, ensuring sustainable livelihoods for Takasa’s makers at every step of the supply chain
- Ethically made in India, from farm to mill to finished product
Washcloth: 30cm W x 30cm L (12” W x 12” L)
Wash in cold water. Hang dry for best results, or tumble dry on low and remove promptly. Warm iron as necessary.
Our products are made naturally and are best cared for naturally. For best results, we recommend washing using eco-safe detergents that are free of dyes and chemicals, and drying naturally in sunshine.