Patagonia 100L Black Hole Duffle Bag
Sold by: U.N. Luggage
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Patagonia's largest duffle for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole® Duffel 100L lives for rugged adventure and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Extremely Durable, Water-Resistant Fabric
- Removable Shoulder Straps
- Padded Base
- Full-Access Main Compartment
- Accessible Internal Organization
- Burly Daisy Chains
- Made in Vietnam
- Size: 31.5" x 19.5" x 14.5"
- Weight: 3.9lbs
- Volume: 100L
- Material: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate